I am trying to install my new building design suite Premium 2014. The installation process does not continue or run as normal and gives me a error screen which reads as follows:
- Application: Autodesk Installer
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Error: Unhandled Exception
The error report contains the following files:
I have attached the screen shots.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem or know what the cause is?
this is rather urgent we can't work at the moment .
Can you please look in your installation log to see if any additional details are given. We're specifically looking for a failure reference and the corresponding error code.
1) Click Start menu (Windows) > Run.
2) In the Run dialog box, enter %TEMP% and click OK.
3) Click View menu > Details, and then click the Date Modified column header twice so that the most recent files are listed at the top.
4) The log file is generally called <Product Name>.log.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.