Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Tread Number not showing on linked revit file in section

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
neniapoloh
1718 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2014 Tread Number not showing on linked revit file in section

Hi!

I have created a spiral stair and linked that to the other revit file. Now I'm using Stair Tread/Riser Number tool. It works fine on plan but in sections it kinda does the thing but numbers are not showing. It works ok when spiral stair is created in that project but not with linked stair.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Cheers!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
neniapoloh
in reply to: neniapoloh

..this is how it looks like.

Message 3 of 7
subhra_civil

Hi,

Please find the attached file for your help.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

kolkata

India

Message 4 of 7
neniapoloh
in reply to: subhra_civil

Hi and thanks for the answer..

..still can't put numbers to section when the stairs are linked. Anyway, I binded the linked file to solve situation. I'm not totally happy with the situation but it what can you do 🙂

Message 5 of 7
subhra_civil

Hi,

Please read thoroughly the Autodesk Help desk for this purpose for your better understanding. You will be more clear about this numbering. So that I had sent to you just an image.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Message 6 of 7
H.echeva

Same problem here with some linked stairs in section. Documentation does not really help.

Message 7 of 7
RDAOU
in reply to: H.echeva

This is pretty much old thread...2020.2 I can annotate linked stairs in section views (with or without binding the links)

Probably in older versions not (cannot test atm to verify), but you can always bind the link

star.png

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report