Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Need help some formula in calculated values

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ennujozlagam
1110 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2014 Need help some formula in calculated values

Hello guys,

Maybe you could help me with this, I tried so many times but i cannot get exact one.

1)how to combine the total area of URA-_RF_ROOF LEVEL into one from Production OL_Area. (formula need)

2) how to combine the total area of URA-_RF_ROOF LEVEL into one from Roof OL_Area.(formula need)

3) how to divide area from URA-_FP_1ST STOREY LEVEL (1491.21 / 10 /10 ) so that i can get occupany load (no. of person) per unit.

Thank you very much.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ennujozlagam

For items #1 and #2, you will have to adjust your Schedule's Sorting/Grouping and uncheck "Itemize Every Instance", and then go to the Formatting tab, select those Fields and enable "Calculate Totals".

For #3, you will need to create a Calculated Value. Note that you cannot create calculation based on the Total Area - the calculations will be made for each individual area and then the results totaled.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you Corey D.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report