Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Material browser now working

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rxgao
942 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2014 Material browser now working

I've downloaded Revir 2014 recently, and the material and material editor are still not working; nothing comes out when i click the icon (Manage > materials), or Type Props>Edit Assembly>Material... i have no idea why this is happening, and I've uninstalled all other Autodesk software to avoid conflict and have deleted material library 2012 which came with AutoCad2012 but the problem is still not solved... any advice please? thanks .

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
barlabro14
in reply to: rxgao

hi i have the same problem too my material and material editor is not functioning how did u solve yours? i also installed revit 2014. but it happened to 4PCs that revit was installed we cannot use material and also worksharing is not functioning it always ends up that 1local file will be disconnected to the central file if other local file collaborates to the central file
Message 3 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: barlabro14

have you installed all the latest updates?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 7
barlabro14

wat latest updates shall i install? im sorry im not really familiar to apps i should install, when i checked control panel the autodesk material library is installed but the icon is just blank is it really installed?
Message 5 of 7
ennujozlagam

check this websites for updates.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads#?sort=score

or

read this thread.

http://www.revitforum.org/architecture-general-revit-questions/19786-material-browser-icons-not-work...

hope it helps.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 6 of 7
barlabro14

ok ill check for it thaks for the link, anyway could you pls give me some videos in doing ellipse staircase?
Message 7 of 7
ennujozlagam

here is the link :

http://designreform.net/learning/2012/05/14/revit-2013-component-based-stairs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report