Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 License and One box version

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
2571 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2014 License and One box version

Hi,  I plan to buy Revit.  We will choose one of the two version: 

Revit 2014 (one box)

Revit Architecture 2014

I have a few question about the license as well as the two versions:

• Is there any difference of license between the two versions? Is that allow for multiple user usage?、
  • I prefer Revit 2014 one box which includes three disciplines. To buy Revit 2014,  it seems that I have to buy the whole Building Design Suite which costs about $6800。 This suite includes Revit 2014 and other many software, but it only costs $6800, However,  Revit Architecture 2014 alone costs $5700. What is the difference between Revit 2014 and Revit Architecture 2014? For example about the license or other issue?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Jia!

I can't speak to the exact differences between Revit and Revit Architecture, however in regards to the licensing, it will be dictated on the type of license that you purchase. Bothareavailableasastandalone (installed locally and utilized by 1 user per license)ornetwork (license managed on a server and can be shared between users as long as it's not already in use).

Please see the following Autodesk Licensing page for more info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report