Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 ghost / transparency

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mryan64
950 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2013 ghost / transparency

So we are trying to do a nice axon of our structural system using the ghost feature, along with some color overrides.  In 2012 you had the "Ghost" box you could click in the graphic display box to get a nice effect but that has been replaced with the transparency slider in 2013.  Problem is that when you active it in 2013, the view basically outlines the overall profile and starts ghosting in from there.  How can you get the old 2012 ghost look in 2013?  The attached image is the comparison side by side.  The left is 2012 and what we want, and the right is 2013 and what we don't want.  Any way around this?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I made a test in my computer and it seems not to be any major difference between the two versions...

I see you have diferent axo that you compare...in the right side (R2013) it shows that you have Workset activated. and also Design Options ...in the left side you can not see the Status Bar...could it be conected with theese?

Maybe in Workset > Gray Inactive Workset ?    or , maybe I din not unerstood well your problem.....

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report