Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2013 - Stair Section Cut Material

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
krispy
4443 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2013 - Stair Section Cut Material

I can't for the life of me get Revit to display the cut material of a stair (landing or run) in 2013 using the new stairs... i have tried different settings in object styles, visibility/graphics, materials, details levels, phasing all without success.

Anyone successfully show material cut pattern on a stiar in section?

In the attached i have the new "Component" stair next to the old style "By Sketch" stair, the sketch stair shows the cut pattern the component one does not, this is the same section view not two sections.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
krispy
in reply to: krispy

Update... When I first draw a stair the cut pattern is displayed in section, if I use "Join Geometry" to join the stair to an adjacent floor the pattern disappears. If I try to "Unjoin" the stair it only lets me select individual components of the stair (i.e.. runs and landings) and this doesn't correct the issue, I have to undo the original "Join Geometry" command to display the cut pattern again.

Message 3 of 3
tgibowicz
in reply to: krispy

No good news unfortunately. Another release and still issues with stair.

http://www.cadtechnologycenter.com/company/about-ctc/news/459-revit-2013-known-issues.html

“The Stair cut pattern does not display correctly as assigned in the material cut pattern after joining the stair with floor”

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report