Revit Architecture

Mentor
IMCornish
Message 11 of 12 (345 Views)

Re: Revit 2013 Materials and Assets Editors

03-14-2013 08:27 AM in reply to: spacefab

You will no doubt have noticed that I originally raised this subject almost 9 months ago and apart from one response from an Autodesk representative suggesting that my root problem was the unsupported windows Vista platform I was using, I am very glad that you and other users have supported my stance that the 2013  version of the materials and asset editor element of Revit is a complete shambles.  I am particularly pleased to see your comment about the lost manhours.

I for one will be extremely disappointed if the 2014 version, launching in the next week or so , does not address this issue.  It would also be nice to see some Autodesk reaction to this issue. 

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
littlebim
Message 12 of 12 (294 Views)

Re: Revit 2013 Materials and Assets Editors

03-21-2013 08:35 AM in reply to: IMCornish

I am with all of you on the lack of intuitiveness for the material editor in Revit 2013! It's almost counter productive - I simply want to change a material's physical properties and then retain those properties but change the colours, something that was relatively easy to do in 2012 now feels like walking a maze in 2013!

LBIM

Chartered Architect, UK

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube