Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2012: 2D Site Plan Possible?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rhizo
325 Views, 0 Replies

Revit 2012: 2D Site Plan Possible?

Hi All,

I'm currently learning Revit by working on the schematic phase of a project in 2D mode only (it was set up this way for area calculations before I got involved) and I'm wanting to create a 2D site plan showing the different roof levels of a very large building with 18 floors. Currently each level is in a different View/ sheet. I thought it would be possible to copy/ paste each of the lower level building outlines into one view/ sheet underneath Level 18.

However, it quickly became difficult to sort out the different level building outlines as they don't exist on layers.

So my question is: is there a simple way to create this plan in 2D Revit? At this point I'm beginning to think exporting each level (View) to Photoshop would be easiest, but maybe I'm missing a simple Revit technique?

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated as my deadline is a few days away!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report