Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering the webs of a bar joist

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
golf32902
1360 Views, 3 Replies

Rendering the webs of a bar joist

So im kind of new and learning as i go, but i was wondering if there was a way to render the webs of a bar joist? And, if there is how to do it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: golf32902

You will have to open the family in edit mode and modify the material of the element(s) you want to render. Also make sure the visibility of the elements is turn on so you can see and render them in you project.

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4
espaciosEKVE7

YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK THE JOIST FAMILY, IN THE VISIBILITY SETTINGS, CHECK IF IT IS VISIBLE AND THEN CHECK THE V/G SETTINGS, IN THIS CASE ONLY WHEN IS FINE IN DETAIL LEVELS SO YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THIS PARAMETER IN THE VIEW YOU WANT TO RENDER.

@golf32902 wrote:

So im kind of new and learning as i go, but i was wondering if there was a way to render the webs of a bar joist? And, if there is how to do it?

Captura.JPGCaptura2.JPG

Message 4 of 4
cbcarch

Set the Detail Level of your 3D View to Fine--then the webs should appear--make sure visibility is set to fine in the Family, as mentioned in the other reply.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report