Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering library disabled

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
preethi17
211 Views, 1 Reply

Rendering library disabled

I've installed Revit Architecture 2014. The materials folder is present in the autodesk shared folder. So there's no doubt that it has been installed. Yet, when I open, a pop up says "Rendering library is currently disabled." What do I do to get the rendering options? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ennujozlagam
in reply to: preethi17

hi, try this..

to resolve this issue, install the Autodesk Materials library, as follows:

1. Start the Revit installation program and proceed to the Install > Configure Installation page.
  2. Under Shared Components, select the check box for the Autodesk Material Library.
  3. Click Install.

After the installation finishes, restart the Revit software. The rendering library error should no longer display.

shalom....

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report