Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendered images eventually turn blue

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ronaldhobiera
1749 Views, 7 Replies

Rendered images eventually turn blue

I recently opened a project I worked on months ago and noticed certain materials in my rendered images had turned blue. I created a new rendering in which all materials came out great and I saved it. Minutes later I opened the new rendering and it too became blue. Help! I worked on this project for months and have not made any changes to materials. All previously saved images in my file, the wall materials, stairs, and certain furniture have all turned blue. Please see attached image. -Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Noticed that if I print rendered image as a pdf the materials show proper qualities. However, if I export my rendered images as a jpeg the material still show up blue. Can't figure out what the problem is. Hopefully someone can!

Message 3 of 8
phuynh18
in reply to: ronaldhobiera

Because your computer install an update for the visual studio that Revit is not compatible in using. So just recover your computer to the nearest recovery point and it should be fine.

Message 4 of 8
bimandict
in reply to: phuynh18

What versions of Revit and Visual Studio are we talking about?

Regards,

Jimi Clarke

BIM Manager - London
Microsoft Cloud Services Partner
Message 5 of 8
phuynh18

For me, I am using revit 2012. As for what visual studio version my computer had, I have no clue. It happened when my computer does a critical update overnight. So, I went and recovered it before it update and everything was back to normal.

Message 6 of 8
phuynh18

Nevermind, that was what I did before. The problem for me was when my computer update the new AMD graphic adapter, it is not compatible with Revit 2012, I don't know if other version of revits have the same problem. But, I eventually went and did a roll back driver. What happen was the hardware accelerator has to be turn off.

Message 7 of 8
pinakinidarne

can u please tell me how do i recover that update, i am facing the same problem for rendered images..!!

Message 8 of 8
Sentumbwe

H  i, i have a problem, my materials appear  blue in the views no matter what shade am in ....if i try to recover my laptop, i will loose most of my installed apps..yet they costed a futune...i have heard that  i have installed or updated my visual studio..please which visual studio is not compartible with Revit 2016

i could uninstall that specifically.Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report