Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
DanDomine
462 Views, 1 Reply

Reinstall problem

Hello,

I have a serious problem with the installation of Revit Architecture 2013.

I had to abort the installation of Revit using the task manager and to that effect, every time i retry to install the programm the installation manager tells me it is already installed. 

I've performed the steps to do a clean install (removing all associated files and cleaning registry files) but got no result. When I go in the installation folder under x64 to install Revit directly (without using the manager), I get the following message: "Error 1606.Could not access network location Program."

I've drfited through the forums and even contacted support (probably based in India) who sent me to more forums. But nothing I found helped. 

I am considering formating my Hard Drive now but I thought I would ask here before I do that. 

Is there any way to get it to install without going through the trouble of reformating ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: DanDomine

Are you on subscription? If so put a support ticket in to Autodesk - keep contacting them until they help.

also you can contact your reseller and have them put a ticket into Autodesk to assist you.

They should be able to assist with this - if not - get a new reseller that provides support!

I would also try here - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report