Revit Architecture

DHZ-Phoenix
Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Reinstall problem

347 Views, 1 Replies
05-05-2012 06:16 AM

Hello,

I have a serious problem with the installation of Revit Architecture 2013.

I had to abort the installation of Revit using the task manager and to that effect, every time i retry to install the programm the installation manager tells me it is already installed. 

I've performed the steps to do a clean install (removing all associated files and cleaning registry files) but got no result. When I go in the installation folder under x64 to install Revit directly (without using the manager), I get the following message: "Error 1606.Could not access network location Program."

I've drfited through the forums and even contacted support (probably based in India) who sent me to more forums. But nothing I found helped. 

I am considering formating my Hard Drive now but I thought I would ask here before I do that. 

Is there any way to get it to install without going through the trouble of reformating ?

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)

Re: Reinstall problem

05-15-2012 04:50 AM in reply to: DHZ-Phoenix

Are you on subscription? If so put a support ticket in to Autodesk - keep contacting them until they help.

also you can contact your reseller and have them put a ticket into Autodesk to assist you.

They should be able to assist with this - if not - get a new reseller that provides support!

I would also try here - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.