Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramps : Less accurate than every other category in Revit.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
183 Views, 3 Replies

Ramps : Less accurate than every other category in Revit.

Don't you aggree? I believe that ramps should be like floors, accept layers of materials. Now, we can't have a section of ramp showing the concrete and the tile or stone we cover the top. Maybe a good wishlist item.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JeffreyMcGrew
in reply to: Anonymous

While I agree, I also just want to point out that you can easily slope a floor with a slope arrow. That's how we do parking ramps, and I don't see why you couldn't use it for your multi-layered ramp as well...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

You 're right, but this is still a workaround. Since Revit team wants to have an element called ramp in Revit menus and they think that there is a reason for this, I would like that tool to be more efficient and correct. After all Revit is always the best software for building modeling so why not having a complete set of tools? I have been working with AutoCAD for almost 15 years and discovering Revit was great for me .
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

The one thing a ramp will do that a floor cannot is create a spiral.... "JTB" wrote in message news:424520f0$1_1@newsprd01... > You 're right, but this is still a workaround. Since Revit team wants to > have an element called ramp in Revit menus and they think that there is a > reason for this, I would like that tool to be more efficient and correct. > After all Revit is always the best software for building modeling so why > not having a complete set of tools? > I have been working with AutoCAD for almost 15 years and discovering Revit > was great for me . > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report