Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT and RAM Steel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
526 Views, 2 Replies

REVIT and RAM Steel

Hello;
I am a structural designer and am looking into to possibility of converting several seats of AutoCAD to REVIT. The main factor is, how well does REVIT handle models from RAM Steel. Has anyone used the two programs and inserted RAM Steel models into REVIT. If so, how was it? Any problems? Would you recommend it? Any comments would be appreciated
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to contact Nicolas Magnon at Autodesk Revit. He is the Product Manager for the Structural aspect of Revit. We have heard that Revit will soon have a full structural package, and will interface with many analysis programs, including those such as RamSteel. "wmerrill" wrote in message news:31076226.1100011691711.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hello; > I am a structural designer and am looking into to possibility of converting several seats of AutoCAD to REVIT. The main factor is, how well does REVIT handle models from RAM Steel. Has anyone used the two programs and inserted RAM Steel models into REVIT. If so, how was it? Any problems? Would you recommend it? Any comments would be appreciated > Thanks.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks! I have contacted Nicolas Magnon at Autodesk Revit, and am awaiting his reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report