Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT FONT

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
3093 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT FONT

Hello,

My name is Jorge and I have an issue with the font under each project/family preview not showing up correctly. Can someone please help me?

Untitled-1.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
maciejwypych
in reply to: Anonymous

I think I must be just too tired to see any errors.
Can you explain a bit more what's wrong?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: maciejwypych

If you zoom in on the image the font used is different than the one that is out of the box... might help to see what I mean if you try opening revit and compare it next to image I provided... thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 6
maciejwypych

LOL...Well... There is a difference, I thought I'm going blind.
Recent files page is a temporary html file stored in your %TEMP% folder.
The way it is displayed, is handled by your browser. Set IE as a default browser, clear the cache and temp folder, reset IE to defaults and it should fix this issue.
Message 5 of 6
vanessa.hall

Good Morning!

Here are the action steps for how to install and un-install a new font type in Revit® Using these steps you should be able to adjust the existing font settings for your Revit software.  Also you can certainly try adjusting your IE settings as previously recommended.

To install or reinstall a font

1. Open the Fonts folder, either through Control Panel or by opening the Windows\Fonts folder.
  2. Click File menu > Install New Font.
  3. In the Add Fonts dialog box, select the drive and the folder where the new font file is located. A list of any font files that are found in the selected location will appear in the List of Fonts box.
  4. Select the desired font.
    Note: To select multiple fonts, hold down the Control key and select all desired fonts.
  5. Select the Copy Fonts to Fonts Folder check box.
  6. Click OK.

For more information on how to install or remove fonts, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314960

Thank you for participating in the Forum! Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.

Vanessa Hall

Message 6 of 6
Alaaeldin_Alsahli

This startup page (Project view) is controled by Internet explorer

Here is a video may help you if ever the first suggestion didn't work

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/2aa73a55-478c-4ec6-be6d-eddc5b388736

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report