Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT 2014 GRAPHIC DISPLAY PROBLEM: TRIANGULATED LINES & SURFACES corrupt file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
amiller.colborne
485 Views, 3 Replies

REVIT 2014 GRAPHIC DISPLAY PROBLEM: TRIANGULATED LINES & SURFACES corrupt file

I have a problem with the 3d view of a project I have been working on. The image attached shows the problem which occured after adding some design options. It has effected the visability of surfaces across the whole model and also the mouse hover over blue snap function and tab through elements is no longer working which is a pain to deal with and messes up my workflow. The top two images show the triangulated surfaces and bottom images show a previous version of the same file which still works fine. Does anyone know why this has happened and how i can fix it. Is it now a corrupt file and should i go back to a previous version and remodel?

I couldnt find any related topics on google or on the forums, but if anyone can point me in the right direction to understanding this, it would be a great help. thanks.

For info: the file size is 27MB, im running windows 7, 64bit O/S, 8GB RAM, 2.93GHz

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

In your project is there any Linked Revit File? Have you any Extra Graphics Card in your system? In which part you have used design option?

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 4

Hi, there are no linked files, although I am linking it into another overall site file. Graphics card is a NVIDIA Quadro FX 580. I have 2 design options with a number of sets in each. These are the glass and grey boxes at the front on the screen, although the error is affecting the whole model (brick building behind).
Message 4 of 4

I have a work around where I have pasted the design options into a previous version and that file is working fine. But would still like to know why this happened to avoid it in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report