Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RADIATE PROBLEMS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
131 Views, 2 Replies

RADIATE PROBLEMS

Have a look at the attached rendering. radiate settings - good 100 steps ratrace settings - good 5 steps res - 150dpi How do I fix the jaggered shadows? Thanks John
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

sorry , forgot to attach. "John" wrote in message news:419b3fc6_1@newsprd01... > Have a look at the attached rendering. > > radiate settings - good 100 steps > ratrace settings - good 5 steps > res - 150dpi > > How do I fix the jaggered shadows? > > Thanks > > John > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

For one, radiate is usually not used for exterior renderings. But that said, try turning off back face culling and view culling. Sometimes these has caused "light leaks". > sorry , forgot to attach. > > > "John" wrote in message news:419b3fc6_1@newsprd01... > >>Have a look at the attached rendering. >> >>radiate settings - good 100 steps >>ratrace settings - good 5 steps >>res - 150dpi >> >>How do I fix the jaggered shadows? >> >>Thanks >> >>John >> >> > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report