Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QAT - Transferring to Revit 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
damo3
236 Views, 2 Replies

QAT - Transferring to Revit 2014

So, In 2013 I established a number of commands on my QAT. In my Revit 2013 upgrade, I simply re-assigned the shortcuts.

As a subscription user though, I am thinking of future upgrades...... So are we able to transfer QAT settings/icons to new releases?? 

I would like to transfer my QAT from 2013 to Revit 2014. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance! 

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
damo3
in reply to: damo3

Just thought I'd come back to this. Anyone heard of anything?

I've moved on having completed the task manually, but if no answer, I might just deleted the thread. 

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 3
rosskirby
in reply to: damo3

To push the QAT settings to multiple users, you'd have to create a script to copy the uistate.dat file (which controls which tools are in the QAT) to their local machine as a part of the deployment.  It's not a default part of the deployment at this time, unfortunately.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report