Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

clarson1023
Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)
Accepted Solution

Properties palette has changed and I can't get it back to normal.

365 Views, 2 Replies
01-30-2014 09:04 AM

When I open a project or family file (new or old) the properties palette is not the one I am used to seeing. Usually one can view sheets, 3D views, and elevations in a project file and (while I have located some of these options in the tool bar) they are not located conveniently on the properties palette as usual. When I open a family file, I can usually go to different elevations and create extrusions/model from different views. There is currently no option for viewing different elevations and when I go to toggle in a 3D view I can't go back to the reference plan (the only view I can model in).

Attached are images of what I currently see as my properties palette. If there is a way to get the normal one back, please help!

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

Re: Properties palette has changed and I can't get it back to normal.

01-30-2014 10:32 AM in reply to: clarson1023

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

Your Project Browser has been closed. It is a second dialog box usually with the Properties Pallete.

If you go to the View Tab> Windows pallete> User Interface pull down - click the check box next to Project Browser. This will turn it back on.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
clarson1023
Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)

Re: Properties palette has changed and I can't get it back to normal.

01-30-2014 10:37 AM in reply to: LisaDrago
Hooray! Many thanks!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.