Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties palette has changed and I can't get it back to normal.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
clarson1023
904 Views, 2 Replies

Properties palette has changed and I can't get it back to normal.

When I open a project or family file (new or old) the properties palette is not the one I am used to seeing. Usually one can view sheets, 3D views, and elevations in a project file and (while I have located some of these options in the tool bar) they are not located conveniently on the properties palette as usual. When I open a family file, I can usually go to different elevations and create extrusions/model from different views. There is currently no option for viewing different elevations and when I go to toggle in a 3D view I can't go back to the reference plan (the only view I can model in).

Attached are images of what I currently see as my properties palette. If there is a way to get the normal one back, please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LisaDrago
in reply to: clarson1023

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

Your Project Browser has been closed. It is a second dialog box usually with the Properties Pallete.

If you go to the View Tab> Windows pallete> User Interface pull down - click the check box next to Project Browser. This will turn it back on.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 3
clarson1023
in reply to: LisaDrago

Hooray! Many thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report