Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project North and True North

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
215 Views, 1 Reply

Project North and True North

If I worked with Project North and True North on a daily basis, perhaps I would not forget the process from one project to the next, but so far, that has not been the case. After fiddling with everything, I finally got the views to look right when I switch from Project North to True North. I did have to rename my N-S-E-W elevation views so that when I clicked on, for example, the North view, I was actually looking at the facade facing north.

What about the 3D compass that I click on to spin the 3D views around? The "front" is actually the "back" and so on. It's not a big thing, but when I select "Front" on the compass, I want to see the front.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

I think that there is no relation between the faces of the Cube and the North of the project. "Front" and "Back" are not necessarily related to North and South of the project.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report