Revit Architecture

3toninmi
Message 1 of 4 (165 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problem With Bearings

165 Views, 3 Replies
10-25-2013 11:21 PM

Hi Guys,

I have just completed an entire house with the site plan and everything. I just found out however that the property is facing in the wrong direction. Im trying the go to site plan, highlight everything and rotate it so all of it is facing in the right direction but it wont let me.

If you could help, that would be great,

Mitch.

3toninmi
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)

Re: Problem With Bearings

10-25-2013 11:55 PM in reply to: 3toninmi

Is there perhaps a way that i can rotate the orientation of the sun in solar study?

*Expert Elite*
constantin.stroescu
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)

10-26-2013 07:53 AM in reply to: 3toninmi

Not sure I understand you well...the title and the text seems to speak about different things...

As I understood you want to orientate the site to True North. If this is what you want you have to do it in two steps:

1. in Properties > Graphics > Orientation > swap to True North
  2. Manage >Position >Rotate True North - proceed with rotation to the desired position

If step 1 is not made and you try directly step 2 you will be asked to do step 1

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
3toninmi
Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)

10-26-2013 08:36 PM in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Haha sorry, it worked. Thanks heaps

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube