Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing - Region Edges Mask Coincident lines?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
LisaDrago
7430 Views, 4 Replies

Printing - Region Edges Mask Coincident lines?

Okay - so I am teachnig a class on Revit and I see a new check box in the setup dialog box for printing...

What exactly does this mean?

I did go to help and this is what it says: "Region edges mask coincident lines. Select this option if you want the edges of masking regions and filled regions to cover lines with which they coincide. (This option is available only if the Vector Processing option is enabled.)"

Yeah - that still isn't clicking in my brain.. (it has been an off day for me already.. Smiley Frustrated)

So - what are you all know about this? Image attached for reference...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jason_S
in reply to: LisaDrago

Lisa,

This allows you to control Masking and Filled Regions and how they work with lines that their edges touch.  The easiest way to explain it is the two attachments.

The edges of the Regions either allow for the lines to plot over top or not to plot over top. 

Hope this helps you.

Message 3 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: Jason_S

Thank you! That helps a lot... I am sure others will have this question..

Just shows you how much I print!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 4 of 5
SwedeBeans
in reply to: Jason_S

I read somewhere on the interwebs that this worked with crop regions as well, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 5
BIMadmin
in reply to: SwedeBeans

Adobe pdf does not print when this option is on!!!

I am not sure what this option did but I cannot print pdfs anymore!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report