Revit Architecture

ser
ser
Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Previous Version Download and Install

165 Views, 1 Replies
05-23-2012 06:10 PM

I am having trouble installing a previous version of 2011 Revit Architecture and Structure after sucessfully downloading and installing 2011 Revit MEP.

After the download when I try to install I get error warnings of corrupt files saying I should download fresh copy.

When I try to install I get these error codes:

CRC failed in Revit Setup\ Revit Architecture\ x64.cab

CRC failed in Revit Setup\ Architecture\ x86.cab

I have a newer version of Windows 7, when I installed the 2011 Revit MEP in compatibility with older version of window xp service pack 2. The MEP version actuallys says 2011 Revit B MEP, I do not know what the B means but do not see the same thing in the Architeture and Structure Downloads.

I downloaded the Revit Architecture a second time with the same problem.

Should I request a CD through the subsciption center? Not sure how to move forward on this.

Contributor
troye
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: Previous Version Download and Install

05-23-2012 06:23 PM in reply to: ser

You will not be able to install revit architecture after installing MEP you will have to go the other way Architecture first and then MEP.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube