Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting Color Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MrDotta
236 Views, 2 Replies

Plotting Color Problem

Hi,

I am trying to print an elevation view of a kitchen in color.  I put my views in a sheet and the kitchen view is set as Realistic as this is the nicest setting.  The ceiling is white, but it prints as purple.  I think its a shadow problem...?  The other colors seem to be pretty accurate.  I have all print settings set to the highest quality too.  Are there any settings that I can adjust?   

I troubleshooted the plotter and there are no problems with it.  I am working with Revit 2014.  I have an HP Designjet 800.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
christopher_dean
in reply to: MrDotta

A. May I suggest that you save the rendered viewport as an image file in your project and use that in lieu of live rendering port?

B. May I also suggest that you make the sheet a .pdf and then plot it from the .pdf file?

Those Designjet 800's are a reliable work horse but are not modern enough for images directly from Revit.

Good Luck.

Christopher Dean

GORMAN & Company, Inc.

HPZ440 Zeon E5-1630 v3 @3.7 GHz 8 Core |32 RAM | Solid State 512 GB Drive | NVIDIA Quadro K2200 2 GB | 2 - HPZR30w side by side
Message 3 of 3
md73cuda
in reply to: christopher_dean

Thanks, tried your advise.  Didn't quite work but good to know how to do that.  Installed updted driver, seemed to help alittle.  I think it might just be the shading in the room.  Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report