Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placing view from one project into another project sheet

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
timandjo
210 Views, 1 Reply

Placing view from one project into another project sheet

Quite simple what I want to acheive in ACA but not in revit. I want a line elevation view from file A (with shadows if possible) to insert into another file (B) sheet (so it shows another option variant without the complexity of setting up phases to show that option in file B. I can insert from file a render - managed that successfully but I dont want full renders as the the recipient (a planning authority) will plot from a pdf non-colour.

Is there any way of rendering so that the result is mostly line with a bit of half tone? I do elevations within a project this way by setting up a 3D aligned to elevation then sort out what I want shaded / colour / line by graphic overrrides.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
alan.quinn
in reply to: timandjo

Is this an ACA question or a Revit question. If Revit I would export images or screen shots and then import into another model. Either of these will be the fastest way to achieve what you want. Thanks for posting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report