Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Layout Tutorials

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
IMCornish
307 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe Layout Tutorials

I am taking ages to draw a simple domestic soil and waste pipe sytem.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent pipe drawing tutorial video since the help files just turn my brain off.  I need to see it being done.  A similar question was posed in the MEP forum and a link was provided as the solution but it is nolonger current.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: IMCornish

Are you drawing that with Revit Architecture or do you have the full Revit that includes the System tab? If the latter, maybe in the Revit MEP forum they can help you with this.

Also, there are short videos in Autodesk's help documents. They and several other people have videos in Youtube as well.

If you want more than a short video, you can purchase some basic training on this topic.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
IMCornish
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Yes I have full Revit but find drawing pipes a complete nightmare.  Have left a follow up message on the MEP forum where a tutorial had been referenced with a link but which is now out of date, hopefully I will get a response. Have found nothing in the help files of any use but will try youtube, thanks.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: IMCornish

Revit MEP is hard to figure out by oneself. Even for someone who has experience with Revit Architecture, it is hard to get the whole idea without some training.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report