Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent crash when opening visibility graphics or object styles

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
c07868979
345 Views, 0 Replies

Persistent crash when opening visibility graphics or object styles

I'm running Revit Architecture 2013 on a mac with Windows 7 and Parallels 8. Its been running no problems until yesterday. When I click on visibilty graphics It takes a couple of minutes to load and then when it does all the tabs show as blank. I do not have any view filters applied. If I close the vg window Revit crashes, called an "AppHangTransient" in the crash report. This happens when I open all .rvt files so its not file corruption... I hope. Parallels had completed an update prior to this problem occurring but this could just be a coincidence. 

I'm thinking of doing a clean re-install of Revit but first I want to check if Revit needs updating. How do I find which update release I am running? I have tried installing an update but I get this message:

"The update release could not be installed because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer. Make sure that you are using the correct Update release for the Product."

Please, any help would be much appreciated. 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report