Revit Architecture

sbohlman
Message 1 of 2 (426 Views)

Orbit on middle mouse button

426 Views, 1 Replies
09-16-2013 01:29 PM

Hi, 

I need to be able to work back and forth with sketchup, and revit. Unfortunatly the orbit and pan commands in revit are the exact opposite of sketchup( mmb = pan in revit) (mmb = orbit in sketchup) (shift + mmb = orbit in revit) (shift + mmb = pan in sketch up) 

these commands are ingrained in my muscule memory and going back and forth is like writing one sentnce with your left hand and the next with your right. it is totally dibilitating. 

Is there any way to customize these in revit? Can i change the MMB to be orbit and shift+MMB to be pan ? 

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: Orbit on middle mouse button

09-20-2013 05:36 AM in reply to: sbohlman

Hello and Welcome to the Disussion!

Currently - not that I know of... 

I know on some logitech mice, in the setpoint controls you can assign certain functions to the different mouse buttons.

Otherwise - unfortunately no.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.