Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Model - Workset options

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
itautodesk
287 Views, 1 Reply

Opening Model - Workset options

Greetings,

We have a central model that has several worksets and links.  When we open the model all the workesets are closed.  So I close the model, open the model with the open options and select All.  The model opens with all the worksets open.  I tried to save the model locally and centrall but the next time I go into the model the worksets are closed.  I would like all the worksets to be open by default.  Can anyone shed any light on why this might be happening?

This is for Revit 2014 (BDS) Build 20130709_2115(x64) UR1

Thanks,

Craig

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: itautodesk

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

It sounds like an interesting issue - I was unable to recreate it.

I created a central model, closed all of the created worksheets and as I saved it I went to the options (image attached) and set the Open worksets default: to last Viewed.

When I opened the model all of the worksheets were closed.

I opened them all and sync'd to the central, then closed and reopened - but the worksheets were open. How they are kept at close I am not sure.

Even after opening them with them closed - have you gone to the collaborate tab or the worksharing shortcut on the status bar and just open them? Instead of closing and opening and specifying what is open? Just a thought...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report