Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of licenses of Revit

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Alfredo_Medina
710 Views, 10 Replies

Number of licenses of Revit

Is there any official press release with data about the number of seats of Revit in the world?

Using Google, I found this article, only, but it's from 2005:

http://www.autodesk.de/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=452932&id=7959729

I wrote to the the two ladies listed at the bottom of the page, but their emails addresses don't work any more.

What is the current, official, information about this?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

your going to have to let autodesk respond to this one

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 11
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes, of course, since this is the Autodesk forums, I am hoping to receive an answer from somebody from Autodesk who knows if there is any official info about this.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 11

Would also be interested to know this figure..

Message 5 of 11
LisaDrago

Hello Alfredo! That was a few years ago and I am sure the number has doubled since it has really picked up some traction... But it would be interesting to see what Autodesk says.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 6 of 11
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: LisaDrago

Hello, Lisa. As you can see, no reply yet...

Message 7 of 11
loboarch

Just to not leave anyone hanging, even if I had the number (I honestly don't) it would not be something Autodesk would publish in a discussion forum simply because someone asked.  Those kinds of numbers are something that is periodically released in a press release of some kind for one reason or another.  Being a publicly traded company releasing numbers like this can cause big legal and revenue recognition issues.

I am sorry to be somewhat doging the question, it is just not something we can answer straight away.  Smiley Sad

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 8 of 11
LisaDrago

If anything - at least you responded... Sometimes that is all we are looking for....

we may not know all the legality and if we get absoultely no answer - it just looks rude.

So thank you for responding.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 9 of 11

Thank you, Jeff, for replying. Since I found a public, official, press release document from 2005, (posted at the first post of this thread) , I thought there was at least one press release every year.

Message 10 of 11
loboarch

There are multiple press releases each year just not covering this specific topic.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 11 of 11
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: loboarch

I meant to say, at least one press release every year (or 2) about this topic.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report