Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes in mirror linked model

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wjxu55
849 Views, 3 Replies

Notes in mirror linked model

Hi,

How to keep notes  not change position in mirror linked model? See attached picture

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lanl
in reply to: wjxu55

Hi wjxu55,

This is a known function request which was reported to the development team before. There is no setting to keep the tet not flip in linked files.

If you open the linked file, and use Mirror to mirror all the elemets/annotations, the text will not flip. You can keep the mirrored parts, and save it as a new project file and link it in the host file. It means you have to prepare two linked files.

I would also encourage you to log enchancement request with the link below when you think anything needed to be improved. Our product design team will read all the submitted forms.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Thanks. 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Lei Lan
Message 3 of 4
mdayhoffWWJWL
in reply to: lanl

Does anyone know if there was a resolution to this issue?  We are experiencing the same thing with Revit 2018.

Message 4 of 4
AndrewLMnt
in reply to: wjxu55

I would like an update to this. We're still experiencing this in Revit 2023. You'd think after a full decade, something this simple would be fixed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report