Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to modify profile

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
josefluis
283 Views, 4 Replies

Not able to modify profile

I'm not able to modify any wall profile, floor boundery, Revir does not give the option to do it, I try to download the update but it didnt work.

Does anyone knows how to fix this issue?

Thank you

Jose

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbcarch
in reply to: josefluis

Make sure Lines are turned on in the View. Sometimes if Lines are turned off, users "think" that Revit won't let them edit in Sketch Mode.

Also sometimes the Finish Sketch dialog box disappears and leaves you unable to finish editing--this is usually due to a graphics card/driver problem,

or you need to install the latest Update Release.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 5
josefluis
in reply to: cbcarch

Lines are closed, revit doesn't show the tools to modify for instance a floor boundary in sketch mode

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 5
josefluis
in reply to: cbcarch

I download the update release 3 for revit architecture, 

i got this isntallation error

"the update release could not beinstalled because the expected Autodesk product could not be located on your computer. make sure you are using the correct update release for the product

Message 5 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: josefluis

You do not say what version of Revit you are using, but based on the problem and your mention of Update Release 3, I am assuming that it is 2013.  Are you running Revit ("one box", with all disciplines available, as provided in the Autodesk Building Design Suites) or Revit Architecture?  These are distinct programs with different Update files:

Revit:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/revit-2013-upd...

Revit Architecture:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/revit-architec...

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report