Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
127 Views, 2 Replies

Hey guys. I was in Atlanta today for the Go Further tour. It was really cool. I have been taking some drafting classes. I am currently looking for a job. No degree in archi or drafting but do have BS in graphic design. Would I be better off learning to draw and do work in revit instead of adt? How does 2d modeling compare to adt? Are some of the commands and processes the same? Anything else for info would be apprciated.

Thanks
LOST Dusty
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Go to www.zoogdesign.com/forums for more Revit info. It has the most active community of Revit users right now. "dustyk" wrote in message news:14491939.1081390055133.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hey guys. I was in Atlanta today for the Go Further tour. It was really cool. I have been taking some drafting classes. I am currently looking for a job. No degree in archi or drafting but do have BS in graphic design. Would I be better off learning to draw and do work in revit instead of adt? How does 2d modeling compare to adt? Are some of the commands and processes the same? Anything else for info would be apprciated. > > Thanks > LOST Dusty
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks
Dusty

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report