Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My column doesn't mirror

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
729 Views, 6 Replies

My column doesn't mirror

Hello guys. I'm having a litle problem trying to mirror one of the columns of my project. It just dont mirror! 

Its the P121, im trying to mirror so i can create P122 but in all my trys the result was like the picture bellow.

Can anyone help me with this??

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
gustavomello
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Felipe,

just tried here with a similar column and worked as expected. Can you attach a small portion of your project? What version of revit are you using? I'm in 2012.

Gustavo

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: gustavomello

@gustavomello wrote:

Hi Felipe,

just tried here with a similar column and worked as expected. Can you attach a small portion of your project? What version of revit are you using? I'm in 2012.

Gustavo

Hi Gustavo!

Here goes part of the project. Maybe you can figure out whats going on.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
gustavomello

Felipe, for some reason your columns were created as slanted. I changed it to vertical and the mirror wprked perfectly. In case you don´t know already, select your column (all of them preferably) and in the constraint section of it´s parameters change the "columns style" to vertical.

Are you a brazilian?

Gustavo

Message 5 of 7
gustavomello

Hi Felipe. i did write here last night but, for some reason, the post didn't showed up.

For some reason your columns were created as slanted instead of vertical. I changed this and then the mirror worked well. In case you don't now already: select the columns and in the constraint section of it's properties change column style to vertical.

Are you from Brazil?

Gustavo

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Problem Solved!!

Thanks Gustavo.

Yeah, i'm Brazilian. So i guess you are too.

Now i'm having another issue with my quantity takeoff. If you can check my other post and help me (again!) i'd really apreciate.

Anyway, thanks again! 

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hi, just one question, so what if I actually want to keep the column slanted?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report