Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Last Notebook Died On Me Before I Could Transfer My License

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
297 Views, 3 Replies

My Last Notebook Died On Me Before I Could Transfer My License

As the topic suggests, I'm not able to activate it as I have used up my 2 licenses, 1 on my work desktop and the other on my notebook that died on me completely. I've attempted to install it on my new notebook but it says that my serial number is invalid when in fact it is the same S/N I'm quoting from the product box. What do I do? I need to solve this urgently as I'm always on the move and can't do without Revit Architecture 2010 on my notebook. TIA.

-Mode-

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gustavoalberto
in reply to: Anonymous

Just call your Autodesk Reseller... I had a similar problem and they helped without a problem.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, Autodesk only provide support for up to 3 previous versions (2011) of Revit from the current subscription, which is 2014 for me. Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

If you have never upgraded past 2010 or activated any of your fulfillments under Subscription, then you should still be able to get an exception for the 2010. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report