Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Topic?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
craig
174 Views, 3 Replies

Missing Topic?

About a week ago I posted a topic about a problem that I had with a roof based family that I made.

I may be missing something but I don't see it anymore in the discussion group.

Does anyone know what happened to my post?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: craig

Craig - Your post is still on the discussion group. The HTTP location is on the second page under http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=355442. The NNTP location is shown below for newsgroup reader software. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Subject: roof based family attaches to wrong side? Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:48:00 GMT From: Craig Cernek Newsgroups: autodesk.revit Craig Cernek wrote: > > About a week ago I posted a topic about a problem that I had with a roof based family that I made. > > I may be missing something but I don't see it anymore in the discussion group. > > Does anyone know what happened to my post?
Message 3 of 4
craig

Thank you.

Is my post too complex for anyone to respond?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

no, not too complex, just not enough activity here! I jsut downloaded it and will take a look when I get a chance. In the mean time, post your message and fil to www.AUGI.com under the Revit forums, and you are sure to get a quick response. Scott "Craig Cernek" wrote in message news:7375128.1095273032964.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Thank you. > > Is my post too complex for anyone to respond?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report