Revit Architecture

Contributor
gmak
Message 1 of 7 (929 Views)

Missing Elevation Markers?

929 Views, 6 Replies
05-17-2004 02:42 PM
Hi,
two of my elevation markers (North and East) have disappeared. The actual elevations are still visible and fully functional, but their tags have disappeared. "Elevations" is turned on in the View Properties dialog, but only 2 tags appear.

Anyone know how to get them back?
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 7 (929 Views)

Re: Missing Elevation Markers?

05-17-2004 03:49 PM in reply to: gmak
Float your mouse over the location of the markers. They will highlight. Right click. Show annotation in view. It sounds like they were hidden in that specific view. "gmak" wrote in message news:32567644.1084830199230.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > two of my elevation markers (North and East) have disappeared. The actual elevations are still visible and fully functional, but their tags have disappeared. "Elevations" is turned on in the View Properties dialog, but only 2 tags appear. > > Anyone know how to get them back?
*jason martin [Autodesk]
Message 3 of 7 (929 Views)

05-17-2004 03:49 PM in reply to: gmak
Hi Gmak - Check the discipline setting of the two elevations where the discipline mark has disappeared. The discipline will need to be to same as the discipline in which you want the marks to show up for them to be displayed. If that's not it, please post back. hth jason "gmak" wrote in message news:32567644.1084830199230.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > two of my elevation markers (North and East) have disappeared. The actual elevations are still visible and fully functional, but their tags have disappeared. "Elevations" is turned on in the View Properties dialog, but only 2 tags appear. > > Anyone know how to get them back?
Contributor
gmak
Message 4 of 7 (929 Views)

05-18-2004 01:57 PM in reply to: gmak
In case anyone finds themselves with this problem, I've finally located the cause. The elevation titles are phase dependant. So, if your elevation was created in the "New Construction" phase and then you change the Elevation view to Existing, your elevation marker will not appear in a plan view which is showing a different phase.
*Arfath
Message 5 of 7 (929 Views)

05-31-2004 08:44 PM in reply to: gmak
.... "gmak" wrote in message news:11752500.1084913862864.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In case anyone finds themselves with this problem, I've finally located the cause. The elevation titles are phase dependant. So, if your elevation was created in the "New Construction" phase and then you change the Elevation view to Existing, your elevation marker will not appear in a plan view which is showing a different phase.
*Arfath
Message 6 of 7 (929 Views)

05-31-2004 09:11 PM in reply to: gmak
Agreed, elevation markers are phase dependant. How to solve this situation: 1. Select South Elevation Mark and delete. 2. Press YES to delete the view also. 3. Now, how to get it back??? "gmak" wrote in message news:32567644.1084830199230.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > two of my elevation markers (North and East) have disappeared. The actual elevations are still visible and fully functional, but their tags have disappeared. "Elevations" is turned on in the View Properties dialog, but only 2 tags appear. > > Anyone know how to get them back?
aimeewilliams
Message 7 of 7 (445 Views)

11-22-2013 12:29 AM in reply to: gmak
Hi,
I have a 3D model where all element are showing however when I click to see the south or the west elevations nothing comes up. The north and the east are both showing. Can anyone help?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube