Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my sheet! What happened

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Michelle Gibson
962 Views, 1 Reply

Lost my sheet! What happened

There must be a simple explanation?

Created new sheets for the first time today, then created 3 interior elevation sheets based on room views. Worked great, done in a few hours!

Went back to first elevation sheet and moved a few views around, then when I zoomed out again, the sheet and border etc... is no longer there.

I would've thought that if I deleted the sheet by accident, then I would've lost all the views that I put on the sheet, but they are still there, floating in space!

How do I get the sheet back, or do I simply make a new sheet, move all my views onto that sheet, then delete the sheet that is missing the border?

HELP!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Michelle Gibson

If your sheet is still listed in project browser then you probably deleted the titleblock but sheet itself is still there. Attempt to do a zoom extents just in case you actually moved titleblock far away from your views. If you still don't see your title block then add a titleblock by dragging it from project browser (under Families | Annotation Symbols) and dropping it in a window that shows views. "Michelle Gibson" wrote in message news:10371489.1112050334416.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > There must be a simple explanation? > > Created new sheets for the first time today, then created 3 interior > elevation sheets based on room views. Worked great, done in a few hours! > > Went back to first elevation sheet and moved a few views around, then when > I zoomed out again, the sheet and border etc... is no longer there. > > I would've thought that if I deleted the sheet by accident, then I > would've lost all the views that I put on the sheet, but they are still > there, floating in space! > > How do I get the sheet back, or do I simply make a new sheet, move all my > views onto that sheet, then delete the sheet that is missing the border? > > HELP!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report