Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loadlibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
15629 Views, 9 Replies

Loadlibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found.

this message appears everytime i try to load a different type of door or window, then crashes all together. as far as i know its not a hardware issue, i use catalyts version 9.1 i have tried to repair and reinstal revit but nothing works if this question is somewhere else post it please.

Thanks, J

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
ryan.duell
in reply to: Anonymous

This error is most commonly reported [across a number of applications] related to an ATI driver or OpenGL conflict.

1.  I would ensure to upgrade to the latest certified driver from the download list below:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/cert?siteID=123112&id=16391880

2.  If the issue persists, ensure Revit Hardware Acceleration is disabled, under Options > Graphics.  Close \ re-open Revit, and see if the behavior persists.

3.  Also, try ending any ATI Control Panel or similar applications running.

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

my computer is brand new, an expencive acer, dosent that come with the  the latest certified driver ? can i download a driver for free ?

i have ensured that Revit Hardware Acceleration is disabled, but it dident help

i dont think i have any ATI Control Panel or similar applications running.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

I have the Same Issue with a new Acer that has Amd HD 7670M display adapter

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

I've got the same problem.  Also with a new ACER laptop. Any answers on how to fix this yet?

Message 6 of 10
civilfx

Not sure if you have found a solution.  I have the same laptop with the AMD Radeon HD 7670M video card. I found the following link in which you can download a .reg file that will fix this error.  Don't ask me why, but the solution worked on my laptop.

http://www.withinwindows.com/2012/03/31/loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-redux/

I have also attached the .reg file for your use (Change the extention from .txt to .reg).  Good luck!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: civilfx

Thanks fixed mine too E-mail originating from AstenJohnson E-mail Services.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks

The attachment worked

(I never download random file but I was desperate and it worked out in the end)

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

It realy work! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

Wow in 2015 it's still a working solution, thanks for saving me from having to uninstall the latest video driver, and trying to figure out which previous version works. How the hell did you come up with this? So simple.... Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report