Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Family

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Symo90
485 Views, 4 Replies

Load Family

I have installed Revit 2013 but I don't have the default project template loaded (I don't know why...).

I decide to make my own project template and for doing it the first step is to load the necessaries families but I don't know how to load all families in one time (for example all the australian libraries).

Is there a way to do it?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Symo90

There are add-ins such as the Family Loaded Pro that can do this.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
Symo90

Thank You very much! 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Symo90

But is a payment software... T.T

Message 5 of 5
CoreyDaun

I'm sure that there are other programs out there then, but I don't know of any (I don't use them).

An alternate method, if it helps, is to create Shortcuts to all of your Families (Explorer » select all » right-click » 'Create Shortcut') and then move all of the shortcuts into a single folder. Revit can load in these families by selecting the Shortcuts, and you can load in all of the Families (via the Shortcuts) within a single folder pretty easily.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report