Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Revit File Display Question

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
158 Views, 0 Replies

Linked Revit File Display Question

I'm familiar with the Revit tab in the Visibility/Graphic Overrides window, but what I need to do is control the location of the level heads in a linked in Revit file in 1 of my views. Both files have been developed by our architectural team, and the linked in file contains a model of an existing building that we're adding onto in several phases. I'm working on the construction documents for the first phase in my host Revit file, but the level heads for the linked in file are showing up in the middle of my addition in section (see the attached PDF for an example.)

I went into the linked file, went into a building elevation view, selected each of the levels, and turned off the level head to the right, and turned on the level head at the left end of the level. I understand that you can control the visibility of level heads independently within each view, but how can I control it when linked into my file?

Thanks in advance.

- Alex
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report