Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence transfert

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
chadja
223 Views, 2 Replies

Licence transfert

Hello,

I have had a problem on my laptop  PC and get a new one

I  need to  transfert the licence to  the new one but I am no more able to  run Revit architecture on the old one to  run the licence transfert method to the  new PC.

What can I  do ?

Thanks for your answer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jonmcfarlandGY
in reply to: chadja

Contact your Autodesk vendor.  They should be able to put you in contact with the proper support.  Also, if you're within 30 days of the purchase, you should get installation support from Autodesk.

Jon

Please select "Accept as Solution" if your question was answered
Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: chadja

Hi Catherine,

As an alternative to using the License Transfer Utility, you can simply uninstall on the old and reinstall and activate on the new (which in your case would just be reinstalling and activating on the new as you no longer have access to the old).

Please let me know if you need a download links to the software and or confirmation of your licensing information.

If for some reason you run into an activation error / issue, you can also feel free to send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the relevant info or contact our Registration and Activation group directly for additional assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report