Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Revit 2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wendyhunt
810 Views, 5 Replies

Learning Revit 2013

I am new to Revit and wondering if anyone had a suggestion as to the best way to learn 2013. I would love to find one source that explains Revit from basic all the way to advanced in one book, download or whatever.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
downing.nigel
in reply to: wendyhunt

here is a link on amazon.com to a very useful book

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Autodesk-Revit-Architecture-2013/dp/1118174089/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qi...

I have the 2011 flavor of this book and it is good. 

Message 3 of 6
wendyhunt
in reply to: downing.nigel

You feel that the 09 addition taught you everything you need to know?  And I thank you so much for responding to my post.

Message 4 of 6
wendyhunt

Sorry, the 2011 flavor??? Like your word better

Message 5 of 6
downing.nigel

To explain: this book is often updated as autodesk releases new versions of the revit software.  I have the 2011 book version, but I use the revit 2013 software.  I believe the latest book is for the 2013 version.  As stated before it is an excellent book.  I wouldnt be too concerned if the book version and the revit version are not the same "year" because the majority of features/commands etc are the same still.

Message 6 of 6
GHASEM_ARIYANI

Hi

This link is revit architecture training books in Persian, but it certainly is a video to help you.,

This book is an 8 part

I hope you can help

http://dl.veyq.ir/ebook/Autodesk_revit_Architecture%5Bebook.VeyQ.ir%5D.zip

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report