Revit Architecture

*JTB
Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)

LIGHTS NOT CENTERED IN CEILINGS !!!

56 Views, 3 Replies
09-20-2004 03:01 AM
Everything looks ok in the floor plan. Lights are centered. Check what happens when you render.!!! HELP NEEDED, DEADLINE APPROCHES! I was very happy to see that Revit has ceiling plans because I design office buildings all the time. And now This :-(( TIA Dimitris
Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (56 Views)

Re: LIGHTS NOT CENTERED IN CEILINGS !!!

09-20-2004 05:43 AM in reply to: *JTB
the accurender material doesn't sync up with the hatch pattern they are 2 totaly sep. things.
So you have to adjust the accurender materials offset within the material editor, try from your image to guess how far off it is and then input that into the material properies, ie. x =.5 and y= .25 note that the units in the material editor are in decimal feet.
*JTB
Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

09-20-2004 10:18 PM in reply to: *JTB
Thank you very much, I corrected this and now it looks ok! I must say that these two things should work together... Ï "sdbrown" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:7146673.1095684257569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > the accurender material doesn't sync up with the hatch pattern they are 2 totaly sep. things. > So you have to adjust the accurender materials offset within the material editor, try from your image to guess how far off it is and then input that into the material properies, ie. x =.5 and y= .25 note that the units in the material editor are in decimal feet.
Distinguished Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)

09-21-2004 06:27 AM in reply to: *JTB
agreed. where it fails completely is if you are say rendering and open office with satilite office arround it and they all have a 2x2 or 2x4 grid, but they are oriented diff. in each room, you can't get them all to line up, without creating a sep ceiling material and type for each room. Luckly that doesn't happen to often.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube