Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIGHTS NOT CENTERED IN CEILINGS !!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
162 Views, 3 Replies

LIGHTS NOT CENTERED IN CEILINGS !!!

Everything looks ok in the floor plan. Lights are centered. Check what happens when you render.!!! HELP NEEDED, DEADLINE APPROCHES! I was very happy to see that Revit has ceiling plans because I design office buildings all the time. And now This :-(( TIA Dimitris
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sbrown
in reply to: Anonymous

the accurender material doesn't sync up with the hatch pattern they are 2 totaly sep. things.
So you have to adjust the accurender materials offset within the material editor, try from your image to guess how far off it is and then input that into the material properies, ie. x =.5 and y= .25 note that the units in the material editor are in decimal feet.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you very much, I corrected this and now it looks ok! I must say that these two things should work together... Ï "sdbrown" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:7146673.1095684257569.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > the accurender material doesn't sync up with the hatch pattern they are 2 totaly sep. things. > So you have to adjust the accurender materials offset within the material editor, try from your image to guess how far off it is and then input that into the material properies, ie. x =.5 and y= .25 note that the units in the material editor are in decimal feet.
Message 4 of 4
sbrown

agreed. where it fails completely is if you are say rendering and open office with satilite office arround it and they all have a 2x2 or 2x4 grid, but they are oriented diff. in each room, you can't get them all to line up, without creating a sep ceiling material and type for each room. Luckly that doesn't happen to often.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report