Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyplan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Barryfisher
287 Views, 3 Replies

Keyplan

Hi

I've made some keyplans and have added Solid regions to show certain areas but i cannot get the line behind to show. When in the Keyplan family the show hidden lines in not enabled and i can't send the region to back..

Any thoughts

Cheers Barry

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Barryfisher

Are you making your Keyplan as a Generic Annotation family? In that type of family, there are no controls for Display Order, but the Filled Region should mask the lines once inserted into the Project. If this is not the case, then could you elaborate or post your Keyplan family file for further investigation?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Barryfisher
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yes that is the case...

Pain in the bum..

Cheers Barry

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Barryfisher

So the family does appear correctly once inserted?

May I recommend two possibilities for the Keyplan:

1. Insert the Keyplan into a Legend View so that it can be inserted onto multiple sheets. If you are shading areas, you will need a separate Legend View for each area.

2. Embed the Keyplan into the Title Block family. You can create Instance Parameters in the title block that are linked to the visibility controls in the embedded Keyplan.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report