Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got revit 2012, but having issues..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jtaylor139
429 Views, 3 Replies

Just got revit 2012, but having issues..

I just downloaded Revit 2012 and opened the program to start using it. So I click the "wall" but and draw just a basic wall, and a message pops up every single time saying "An error occurred while drawing the contents of this window. This window shall be closed." And then I hit the ok button and the window closes. I tried several times to start a project to see if it was just a one or two time thing, but it does it every time I try. How do I fix this so I can use the program?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
loboarch
in reply to: jtaylor139

Try updating your display drivers or you can also try going into "options" fromthe application menu (Big purple "R") and turning off hardware acceleration.  This may clear up the issue for you.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 3 of 4
jtaylor139

Ok thank you, I'll give that a try. In the mean time I reinstalled it last night and it didn't change anything. I'll try your suggestions.

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4
jtaylor139

OK the display drivers are the most up to date that's out already. I did turn off the hardware accelerator and it resolved the issue.

Thanks!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report